The Microdive scuba agency provides an easier, faster and above all, safer way to learn to scuba dive and become a fully qualified scuba diver within as little as 1 day of intense training.
Microdive offers two qualification courses, one at 5 metres and another at 9 metres, each containing academic information, performance based skill assessment and open water dive components.
This safe, practical and modern approach to scuba diver education allows you to choose the depth you wish to be able to learn to scuba dive to, and the level of education you need to do so safely.
The Microdive 9 metre scuba course can be completed in as little as two days, and the 5 metres scuba course in only one, making them the perfect choice for those who have always wanted to learn to dive, but never had the time to do so.
All Microdive Scuba Qualifications are approved by the H.S.E (Health and Safety Executive – UK) for recreational diving at work in the UK.
Microdive is the only scuba training agency that offers 1-Day Scuba Qualification, recognized worldwide. You can choose to start your learning by the traditional paper version, manual, or jump straight in now to the online version.
* Courses are designed to focus on individuals and families
* Courses are designed for beach and boat diving
* Decompression knowledge is NOT required
* All Microdive Scuba Qualifications are approved by the UK public body responsible for safety, H.S.E (Health and Safety Executive – UK) for recreational diving at work in the UK
* Offers a unique 1-Day 5 metre open water qualification
* Start learning today on-line - Anytime, anywhere
* Offers a unique 2-Day 9 metre open water qualification
* Scuba Courses include civil liability and accident insurance
* Does not charge facility membership fees